Friday, December 11, 2015

Thursday Already???

Somehow I seem to have lost 2 days this week!!! Monday was spent running errands, Tuesday I had a dreaded doctor's appointment then yesterday I was just under the weather!!! Needless to say not feeling well really put a cramp in all the things I wanted to get accomplished this week. . .so today is the day to get all caught back up. Tomorrow will be spent helping my husband prepare for a fundraiser at church and I really should clean the house because our daughter and her family are coming for a short visit. Then next week I am free with the exception of yet another appointment and wouldn't you know it I forgot to enter it into my electronic calendar. . .

So, before I get involved in all the stuff that I have to get done today (sew, wrap presents, laundry, clean, yada, yada, yada), here is my scrapping "stuff". . .





These were created using









These were created using





These were created using







These were created using

And, with that I think I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: