Monday, December 14, 2015

Mostly Sultry Monday

Here it is 2 weeks before Christmas and goodness, but it is actually HOT here!!! The temperature is 70!!! Now normally this time of year it is wintry, we would have had snow, but not this year!!! It is just absolutely CRAZY!!! Then, it is rainy and sssooo windy. . .doesn't feel like December at all!!!

I am trying to get things together for the holidays. So time seems really short at the moment. . .but I do want to share my latest scrapping creations. . .so here goes!!!





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I think I am outta here for the rest of the day. . .have lots that I want to try to accomplish so I can take it easy later this week. Until next time. . .

No comments: