Friday, December 18, 2015

Shopping - Final Countdown

I have an appointment today and then I hope between today and tomorrow I can get the bulk of the Christmas shopping done!!! I am down to getting gift cards for folks and am on the hunt for what must be the Cabbage Patch Kid of my daughter's time!!! Back when our girls were little, those Cabbage Patch Kids were the super hot item. . .this year it seems that Easy Bake Oven is having a resurgence!!! So, in an attempt to help our daughter, I'm hunting for that along with some refills. I did find 2 super cute cookbooks for the Easy Bake Oven and I think that will be a hit!!!

You have to understand where we live, we don't have a Bed Bath and Beyond. . .our Best Buy is tiny at best and has very limited stock. We don't have a Barnes and Noble or a Michael's craft store. . .BUT we do have plenty of fish bait businesses!!! So tomorrow I may venture to a large city (OK, not really larger population wise, but larger from a retail standpoint). It is a 2-hour round trip drive and not one that I am looking forward to, but one that may be necessary!!!

So, before I get all busy in that, I wanted to post my latest round of pages. . .trying so hard to stay on top of things this time of year!!! So, here goes. . .





These were created using







These were created using





This was created using



This was created using





These were created using









These were created using

And, with that I think I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: