Thursday, December 3, 2015

Moving On

Today is the day I get a LOT of things off my plate!!! My calendars and scrapbooks are ready to be shipped off to Shutterfly for them to work their magic, I have miscellaneous paper work that I need to finish up but I am on the downhill side of that. Thanksgiving is over and all leftovers have been dealt with. . .turkey and ham are frozen and awaiting a future meal or two and THAT is a good feeling!!! I don't know about you, but when I have a dish in the freezer it feels like a vacation day!!! It is laundry day here and I think once I get these little chores done I am going to do some sewing. This weekend we have a BIG event. . .our granddaughter will be performing in an area production of The Nutcracker. I am so excited about this!!! This particular production is pretty big. . .in fact, when our girls were little we drove the 1+ hours to take them to that very production. And now, all these years later our granddaughter is in that production. She is so excited about this. She has had "tech week" all week and last night and tonight are full-scaled dressed rehearsals. On Friday they do a couple of shows for schools. . .schools take field trips to watch the show. Then Saturday and Sunday they have their public productions all at a huge auditorium. Last year I worked the dressing room so my daughter could watch that first performance from the audience. . .when she came back to the dressing room I asked her how it was and she had the start of little tears and I was all worried until she looked up at me and said "Grandma, that was the most AWESOME thing EVER". . .pretty big coming from a 5-year old!!!

Well, on to the scrapping that has taken kind of a back seat in recent days with the holiday and gift work. . .





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using







These were created using



And, with that I think I am all caught up after this holiday hoopla and need to go finish laundry and wrap up some of these Christmasy things!!! So, until next time. . .

No comments: