Sunday, November 29, 2015

Winding Down

Our Thanksgiving was yesterday here. . .today the festivities move to my MIL's house. For the first time in forever, I think I had a good handle on all the preparations. . .I didn't feel rushed yesterday at all and actually enjoyed spending time with folks between cooking chores. Today is another story. . .I get so nervous when I go to my MIL's house. After nearly 40 years I am still considered an "outsider" because I did not grow up in that little town. . .and I think that in part is why I seem to be the object of aggression from my sister-in-laws. So, I have resigned myself to go, not talk to anyone other than my MIL who I do adore. Today it should be fun because two of our grandchildren will be there and that is always a good thing. The other granddaughter starts "tech week" for the production of The Nutcracker next weekend. It is a week long intensive rehearsal. Then on Friday they do performances for the area schools then do the show for the public on Saturday and Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing her :-)

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping so here goes. . .



These were created using









These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go get the finishing things done for our trip today. . .until next time. . .

No comments: