Monday, November 2, 2015

Mundane Monday

Well, it is Monday and I have a few things on my to do list for the day. . .and a lot of it involves scrapping for the upcoming holidays!!! Then, there are a couple of sewing projects downstairs. And, there's that turkey holiday looming at the end of the month so I need to start getting my plans together for that. I'll feel so much better when all that is done!!! I have all of these lofty plans and am fighting a fall cold. . .UGH!!! I did finally turn on the furnace yesterday. . .just in time for the temps to get up into the 70's this week. So, I think that means I'm turning the furnace off and opening the windows. . .I love having the windows open!!! I can hear the birds chirping and it is so nice. . .until the neighbor's yappy dog starts up and that dog just drives me nuts. It is a very high-pitch "yap" that just seems to cut through me. Every time it barks, it jumps up so it can see out. . .it is hilarious to watch the thing, but when I'm trying to actually accomplish something, it is super annoying!!!

I've been busy so here goes. . .





These were created using







These were created using



This was created using



This was created using



This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go finish a few chores, start dinner, yada, yada, yada. . .until next time. . .

No comments: