Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday - Day 2 of Holiday Cleaning

Well, today is day 2 of my holiday cleaning plan!!! Yesterday I switched summer and winter clothes and cleaned out three closets. Today I am doing an overhaul of the family room. The grandkids are old enough now that I can transition a lot of their books an games downstairs. While most folks do spring housecleaning, I am more of a fall cleaner myself. When spring gets here, I just want to be outside, but in fall I am preparing for a lot of indoor time!!!

Now, just because I'm cleaning doesn't mean I can't scrap. . .I honestly thought that as hard as I worked yesterday I would have slept like a baby last night, but that didn't happen. I woke up at 3 and my mind was racing with all the things I want to accomplish today so I got up and instead of cleaning and making noise that could have awoken my husband, I sat at the computer and did some work. Got 2 more 2016 calendar pages done and some scrapbook pages. Tomorrow morning if the same thing happens, I'll get the base 2016 calendars finished and will start my search to find pages for the Christmas scrapbooks. Sure will be glad when I have that Shutterfly order sent off!!! That will be a BIG load off my shoulders!!!

Well, lets get to the pages. . .



These were created using





And with that I am outta here to go get a bit of sleep before day 3 of Holiday Cleaning starts tomorrow!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: