Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Final Countdown to Feasting!!!

I feel like I am on the final countdown to Thanksgiving!!! We have ours on Saturday. . .that just works out best for everyone. Today I am going to attempt getting the final groceries. . .the perishables. This trip will be done with a 4-year old who has been promised a trip to the Hot Wheels aisle if he is very good!!! He also wants to go to the farm supply store and get birdseed. . .Grandma has taught him well in that regard. I was sssssoooo surprised at him yesterday. . .he was such a BIG help cleaning!!! He felt like he was such a big kid when I asked him to move the ottoman so I could sweep underneath. Then he told me he could sweep so I let him do it!!!

Since we are on the final countdown, I do have a couple of scrapbook pages to share so here goes. . .



These were created using





This was created using





These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go do some more prep work. . .I think our Christmas tree is going up even as I type in preparation for our gathering on Saturday. So, here's wishing you a Thankful Thanksgiving and bountiful blessings. Until next time. . .

No comments: