Friday, November 27, 2015

Frantic Friday

Today is my "Frantic Friday". . .tomorrow is our feast here and on Sunday we travel to my MIL's for the festivities there. I have a full docket today since I'm going to prep as much stuff as possible including making the turkey so I don't have to get up so early in the morning. We have our meal at noon so folks can go on about their business for the rest of the day so anything that I can get done ahead of time makes tomorrow go so much more smoothly!!! I always seem to get my stuff done in good time. . .my dh, not so much!!! At the last minute he will be setting up the tables and that just drives me NUTS!!! That is something that can get done and be done well in advance. . .like tonight!!! I have a little picnic table that we set up in the sunroom for the kids. . .all 3 kids have asked if they get their own table again this year!!! I think I have put a positive spin on that. . .last year I was going to eat with the kids and they politely told me I could go in and eat at the table with the parents!!! I have done my time at the kids table!!! I didn't mind sitting there at my MIL's house when my kids were little, but goodness, once my kids graduated to the "adult" table, I kind of thought that my sister-in-laws would have sat with their kids but I was totally wrong on that. . .I had to sit with the kids while my family sat elsewhere!!! Free babysitting I suppose. . .

I needed a little "me" time this morning so I put together a holiday page. . .wanted to share it before I got all busy and forgot.

This was created using

So, that will probably be the last page I get posted until after our family gatherings over the next couple of days. . .so until next time. . .

No comments: