Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Are You Ready For The Weekend???

I have to say I am sssooo excited about this weekend!!! Unlike iNSD, I am actually home for this event!!! Believe it or not, for iNSD weekend, I have over the past several years been out of town for joyous events and missed all the festivities!!! First, our youngest daughter was married out of town, so needless to say, there was something more pressing to do. The next year I was actually sitting here planning my activities for iNSD and got a phone call from our other daughter that she was in the hospital and we were going to meet our first grandchild 3 weeks early!!! YIKES!!! Subsequently, we have had birthday celebrations every weekend since!!! That is why I look forward to this weekend. . .nothing is planned and I'm sitting here with full carts waiting for the sales to start!!! Now, I have to say that some stores have started their sales early and that just makes the fun spread out over days and takes a lot of the stress off of tomorrow.

Been trying to do some scrapping this week while still fighting the remnants of whatever it was I had last weekend so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using

And how about another???

This was created using



This was created entirely using

And here is another Grab Bag Creation. . .

This was created using





These were created using





Fall Pickings Page 02

These were created using





Well, pooh again. . .got so wrapped up in the weekend I totally forgot to publish this. . .my bad!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: