Monday, November 2, 2015

Spooky Saturday

Today seems like a trifecta in some regards. Not only is it Halloween, but it is time-change day in this area. Not to mention it is RAINING!!! Normally when Halloween is on a Friday or Saturday we have lots of little (and big) visitors. But with the rain, I'm not sure what to expect.

Then, to make things even more interesting, both my husband and I have some sort of bug. . .he got it first and blamed it on the spinach in the casserole I made earlier in the week. . .sorry, but I ate the same thing and I was fine until today. My symptoms are mimicking his. . .headache and a tummy ache, but with mine I am running a temp. I suspect he did too but he just isn't as aware of these things as I am. I don't feel overtly sick, just, well, under the weather :-)

I have been busy scrapping so let's take a look at what I have accomplished. . .



These were created using



This was created using



Well, pooh!!! I got all busy and totally forgot to publish this. . .so, until next time. . .

No comments: