Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday Day 3 - Holiday Cleaning

I have to admit I am starting to feel the effects of this cleaning!!! Today is probably the worse day. . .I am tackling the office!!! This is kind of our catch-all room. At the moment there is a pile of Christmas presents in the corner and those simply HAVE to be moved before folks get here for the holidays. In a perfect world I'd get some of those wrapped today so we will see how that goes!!! Once I get this done then the rest will be pretty easy although there is a bit of climbing involved and I worry when I have to climb anymore. Always feel like I could fall and that isn't a good feeling. Next week I have a doctor's appointment and we are going to talk about that. . .this is a feeling that came about because of a change in medicine and I think it is 100% fixable, just trying to convince the doctor of that is challenge!!!

Kathryn Estry has been creating collections for each of her CT members and it is my turn. I have to say I am so happy with what she created, it reminds me of my Mom. Mom would have absolutely LOVED these colors!!! This is so touching especially this month. . .I lost Mom 11 years ago this month and I would have thought the hole in my heart would have closed, but it is still there. While I didn't live close to Mom, we would talk on the phone nearly every day. . .especially on Sunday morning. I miss those phone calls so much and wish she could have known her great grandkids. One is just like her - she has a spirit of life and some of the things she says and the mannerisms is just like Mom would have done. It is so interesting because she never knew her great grandma!!! Anyway, here are pages I created using Kathryn's Kabra Country. . .a tribute to my Mom.



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go tackle this office. . .wish me luck and until next time. . .

No comments: