Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Prep Begins

So, the cleaning has wound down for the most part and now my attention turns to preparations. . .So much to get done and it seems like the time is just flying by!!! Later today I'm planning the grocery lists and the menu for next week. . .but I still have a project that I need to complete downstairs. I think I'll work on that tomorrow while I'm doing laundry.

I'm bound and determined to get caught up on posting pages here so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using





These were created using





This was created using





These were created using







These were created using



These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here!!! Have tons to do this time of the year and better get started or it isn't gonna get done!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: