Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rainy Day

It just feels so cold here today. . .it is raining and looks like it is going to rain all day today. To bad for the garbage guys because today is the first day for the year that they take yard waste and virtually every single house has multiple bags of leaves and limbs that have accumulated over the winter months. Those bags will certainly be heavy by the time they roll through our neighborhood!!!

Next week is going to be super crazy here so I'm trying to get a lot done this week so I can survive next week. That means in addition to cleaning and working, I've been scrapping to get my mind off of things so here goes. . .



This was created using



This was created using







This was created using this colorful little mini



This was created using





These were created using







This was created using





This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy another rainy day. . .seriously I hope I get my chores done and can read in the sunroom while it is raining, that is such a peaceful activity!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: