Sunday, April 3, 2016

Windy Weekend

We have lived in our home for nearly 40 years and today was hands down the windiest day I can recall. . .well, except for those wicked storms that we have from time to time. Today's wind has been sustained all day long. All over the area there are reports of power lines down, dust storms in the country, RVs and semis overturned on the interstate and even a grain bin blown across a country road that I take coming home from the mall. . .now if that isn't enough, we are under a FREEZE warning for tonight!!! It is a good thing I resisted the urge last week when it was 70-degrees to plant my herbs!!! But alas I did spent yesterday switching out the winter clothes for the summer clothes. . .probably should have waited on that for a while!!!

I have been doing a little bit of scrapping so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using







These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go work on some challenges for the month :-) I am seeing all sorts of fun stuff in the forum at The DigiChick!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: