Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hot, Hot, Hot

The heatwave continues. . .and it sure is dry too!!! I was walking in the yard yesterday and there are cracks out there!!! Some places have had a lot of rain and others like us, not so much!!! I have had a busy week and next weeks is shaping up to be even busier!!! Sometimes I think we have too many irons in the first so to speak. . .between a home improvement project that I'm working on to refurbishing the rectory in preparation for a new priest to a big community festival ahead of the 4th, there doesn't seem to be much time to breathe!!! Then yesterday, my dh had his 40th anniversary at work. I can remember when he started. . .the weekend before that I went shopping with him to get basics for his apartment. At that point we weren't even engaged yet, but somehow I talked him into getting a set of white Corelle dishes. Then months later when I got my job, I did the same. We ended up getting married and combined those plates. . .it occurred to me this weekend that we are STILL using those plates!!! I have added to them over the years as our family grew and I think over that span of 40 years we have broken 2 plates!!! Way to go!!!

I am amazed that I have been able to get any scrapping done as busy as we are, but here goes. . .

Created using

Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here to go sweat in peace!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: