Monday, June 13, 2016

Roasting Weekend

Goodness, but it is hot here!!! And with the heat comes all sorts of unsettling things. . .Yesterday there was an incident at our church, in broad daylight and the troubling thing is my husband and several others were working on the rectory next door. Thankfully nobody was hurt but there was considerable damage. The police think it was kids with pellet guns but these days you never know!!! Then, we have long been fans of The Voice and I woke up Saturday to disturbing news about one of the contestants on that show. Then all of this was followed by the tragedy in Orlando. . .heartbreaking to think that an area that has brought so much joy to families over the years has so much "hate" this weekend. Our daughter and her family were in Orlando just a week ago. . .I am selfish I know, but I am so thankful they were in Orlando or Florida this week with the weather and these senseless crimes. . .

But, things move on and I need to share some of my scrapping endeavors for the week . . .

Created using

Created using



Created using

Created using





Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here to go sit in front of the fan!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: