Friday, January 13, 2017

Back To Normal. . .Almost

I am finally starting to feel that I am back to normal!!! The toys are put away, the fireplace is clean and free of festive adornment and my refrigerator is void of anything sugary, red and green!!! The last of the work is washing the linen and today should be the last day of that!!! I was hoping that today would be a "vacation day" but I didn't get as much accomplished yesterday as I had hoped so now it is looking like Friday might be that day!!!

With all the activities around here, I am actually surprised that I got as much scrapping done as I did so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get ready for what could be a rough weekend weather-wise!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: