Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dodged Another One

Our forecast for this past weekend was ominous. . .starting Friday through today we were under a weather advisory for ice. Our daughter ended up getting a snow day on Friday because of the ice accumulation that they had. For us, it stayed just to the south of us which is fine with me. I have gone through 2 major ice storms and the thought of losing power for an extended period of time is not something I want to experience again. Back in the day our furnace had a pilot light and we could still get some heat in the house. . .with the new ignition systems, electricity is required. And while we have a generator, I'm not sure it could handle the furnace and the refrigerator and freezer.

With the storm not impacting us, I managed to get my monthly challenges done so I will share those with you. . .

This was done for the Use It All Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Featured Designer Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at The DigiChick Created using Created using Created using

Created using And with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: