Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Back To Normal

I finally feel like life is back to normal. . .and it only took until mid-January to get that done!!! This weekend I have some fun things planned. On Saturday I am going to a show choir competition at our local high school. Years ago, both of our daughters were in show choir and the confidence it gave them was priceless. Fast forward and I think there may be a second generation show choir member in the making!!! One of our granddaughter absolutely LOVES being on stage and performing and she has a very nice voice too. . .she is only 7 and has a few years to wait, but her school district has 80% of the students participating in either band or show choir so that is a very high percentage for such a small school!!!

I have managed to get some work done this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I think I am done with the January Challenges!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: