Monday, March 6, 2017

It Gets Even Wackier. . .

Wednesday is always a busy day for me. . .and Thursday is even busier!!! This past Wednesday I was patiently waiting for new products to release when I started feeling just a little "funny". . .and not a "ha-ha" kind of funny either. My grandiose plans included getting things uploaded Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. . .then get all my Thursday chores done so we could drive 2-1/2 hours to spend a couple of days with the grandkids. Oh my, was I ever looking forward to that!!! Then it hit me like a hurricane. . .I was literally laying in the bathroom floor all night Wednesday. If I could have gotten to the bedroom and if I could have waken my husband up I would have had him take me to the ER. . .that is how bad I felt. Thursday was only a little better. . .and we had to cancel our plans to go see the grandkids. . .that was a first for this Grandma. Friday was Grandparents Day at our granddaughter's school and I so wanted to go to that so I took really good care of myself on Thursday. We got up super early to make the trip down and got there in time. We had some quiet fun with the grandkids since I was still pretty weak. On Saturday I wanted to go to a show choir competition so once again we left super early to make the trip back so we were in the gym at 9. . .that didn't get over until close to 6:30 last night.

So, that means I am super tired today, still awfully weak and slowly trying to start eating again. I am so far behind on everything and I have some fun things that I want to get done today. . .so my goals are to get layouts uploaded and get some groceries (and that does include soup). This morning is the first time I've tried coffee since Wednesday. . .and I do love my cups of coffee in the morning!!! We'll see how this one goes over!!!

With all that said, I do think I need to get busy posting so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to get a start on the day. . .until next time. . .

No comments: