Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wacky Wednesday!!!

Well, yesterday was certainly an anxious day. . .the weather service talked about storms all day long and goodness it felt like it was going to be a LONG night!!! It was entirely TOO warm yesterday morning and oh, so humid for February. I'm sure you have seen all the weather that took place in Illinois. . .thankfully it missed us and our girls but my heart goes out to those who were hit. I've been through some pretty terrifying storms before and they honestly scare me so bad!!! For us today it is cloudy and super windy but I think the threat of storms is over for now.

Yesterday to keep my mind off of things, I spent the day doing some chores and scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using And, I forgot to publish this one too. . .reason why is in the next post :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: