Saturday, March 11, 2017

Red Flag Warning!!!

You have got to be kidding me!!! There was actually a red flag warning issued for our area today!!! This has me nervous because it is incredibly dry here and awfully warm for this time of year. . .not to mention we are STILL having strong sustained winds!!! But wait, there is snow in the forecast for Saturday. . .this is the first winter that I remember when my husband hasn't had to use the snowblower. That is how dry it is here. I am so fearful that this summer is going to be super hot with a drought. . .the drought has been creeping closer each month.

But, I can't do much about the weather so instead I'll scrap. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to go enjoy the rest of the day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: