Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Winter Weather Advisory. . . .

My goodness, it is still cold here!!! I don't think we have been above freezing for several days!!! We finally got to double digits above zero yesterday. . .our high for the day was 10-degrees!!! Then last night it dipped below zero again. I'm going to try to get as much computer work done today as possible. . .we have "weather" moving in and we STILL don't know if we should expect snow or ice!!! Based on what I see I'm thinking it is going to be ice which is much less desirable than snow!!! At least with snow you can walk, ice, not so much!!! And we finally had our boil order lifted last night - the main water main coming into the village burst sometime Wednesday night because of the cold. . .had to buy ice and water. I did boil a pot of water but the water pressure was so incredibly low that it took nearly 5 minutes to get the pot full!!! The weather is even taking its toll on the wildlife. . .the other night I had 5 deer in my yard eating at the base of the bird feeders. It was an awesome sight - 3 does and 2 "babies". With the weather coming in I need to fill the feeders today. . .it is gorgeous to see cardinals and bluejays against the snow that we have!!! And I think they appreciate the food :-)

But with the cold, I've been catching up on scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: