Sunday, May 20, 2018

May Challenges

There are so many challenges around digi-land I encourage you to look into them at your favorite hangout!!! I do enjoy doing these challenges and here are the things I have done for the month. . .I am not including the iNSD challenges that I did. I had a super busy weekend and didn't get to play as much as I would have liked.

This was done for the May, 2018 Use It All Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Mask Challenge at JustArt Scrapbooking Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Technique Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Template Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Featured Designer Challenge at The DigiChick Created using

This was done for the May, 2018 May Picture Perfect Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Tic Tac Toe Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the May, 2018 Challenge at JustArt Scrapbooking Created using And, with that I think I am done with challenges for this month. . .now I'm patiently waiting for June!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: