Friday, May 4, 2018

Sweet Summertime!!!

Well here I sit with the windows opened, the fan is on and I am wearing shorts!!! Hard to believe that we had frost over the weekend!!! We are supposed to have unseasonably warm temperatures tomorrow and then storms on Thursday!!! I just want the weather to stabilize before my super busy weekend!!! Even more so than Christmas, the first weekend in May is a whirlwind of activity!!! This year we have a Spring Ballet, a dance recital, a First Communion, a "double digit" birthday, our daughter's wedding anniversary and just for good measure, let's throw in iNSD weekend, Cinco de Mayo and the Kentucky Derby (my all time favorite horserace since I was born in Kentucky)!!! Sure hope I get to sleep in on Monday :-)

But, before all the hustle and bustle starts, I do have a few layouts to share with you so sit back and enjoy. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I have done a whole lot more than I thought I had done!!! I hope you enjoy your iNSD weekend, mine is super busy!!! So, until next time. . .

No comments: