Sunday, May 20, 2018

What Happened To Those May Flowers???

I have a rose bush that has bloomed faithfully every year that we have lived here. . .that would be over 40 years. This year, nothing!!! I think it is because the last couple of days of April we had a hard freeze which is something we have never had. . .The inside part of the bush seems to still be alive, the in years past, it has bloomed and this year there are no leaves on it. This is really messing with me. It goes from super cold with snow the last few days of April to temps over 90 now. . .crazy weather for sure!!!

When it is this hot I don't handle the heat well at all, so I spend time in the sunroom reading and doing puzzles or I spend time at my desk scrapping. . .so here goes on the scrapping part for the week. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .having internet issues and need to figure out what is going on with this stuff while I am connected. Who knew we depended on WiFi so darn much??? Until next time. . .

No comments: