Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Year, New Plans

Well, here it is a new year - Happy New Year!!! I have lofty plans for the year so we will see how that works out. I plan to switch browsers once I figure out how to convert my bookmarks. I have used Internet Explorer for years and when I switched to Windows 10, I decided to bite the bullet and use Microsoft Edge. But now I find I want a full-functioning browser and not one that continually regresses so I do plan to switch. At some point I would also like to switch blog services. . .for the life of me I can't figure out an error message I am getting and it is frustrating me to no end. . .

But, before I start those ventures, I plan to spend this first week with my granddaughter, get caught up on life after all the Holiday Hoopla, and get back into scrapping. I am determined to NOT wait until the last minute for the 2020 digital gifts this year!!! Having said that, I have some layouts to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here. . .today I'm cleaning the house and maybe, just maybe organizing my desk a bit better!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: