Saturday, January 12, 2019

Winter Weather Warning

Well, we are under a winter weather warning. . .Winter Storm Gia is moving in later today. In anticipation of the weather, our daughter's school and the grandkids' school both have early dismissal. They seem to be in the bulls-eye of the weather and we are on the cusp. Depending on the weather source we are getting 3-5 inches or 7-9 inches of snow. . .that seems to be a huge variance to me!!! But, either way, I think I'm planning on a low-key weekend at home. For the first time in forever we are going to miss our granddaughter's piano recital, but honestly at this point, I think that might be in jeopardy because they have snow in the forecast too!!!

This is my first week back to "normal" but not really. . .our daughter had a medical test on Tuesday that caused concern for me and my husband had surgery yesterday, so not really a typical week just yet. . .maybe next week. Nonetheless, I am kind of looking forward to a quiet weekend at home!!!

I am slowly getting back into scrapping mode so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go have a peaceful, relaxing weekend with the softly falling snow!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: