Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day Weekend!!!

Yeah, this is Mother's Day Weekend!!! It would be awesome if I didn't still have this "creepin' crud"!!! If I could just go 1 hour without having a coughing fit it would be so nice!!! This is the second bout of this stuff that I've had this year. . .usually I only get one!!! At this point, I think I'm done with the preparations for Mother's Day. My girls will be home with their families, my husband is going to go to his Mother's house. And as for me, I'm going to be home. . .I'm planning on having Chinese food and watching sports or a movie!!! And while that may seem dismal to others, it sounds like heaven to me!!! My girls should spend time with their kiddos. . .I know how strapped I was for time during those years and the best gift anyone ever gave me was simply time. Do I have regrets - yes, I regret that once I got married, I never got to spend a single Mother's Day with my Mom. . .what I wouldn't give at this point to change that, but it was somehow always more important to spend time with my MIL than my Mom.

Anyway, after the festivities of last weekend, I have spent a little time between coughs scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created Using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: