Friday, May 24, 2019

What a Week!!!

Well, this has been a whirlwind of a week in so many ways!!! First of all, I am unexpectedly fostering a sweet little kitty and trying so hard to not become attached to her!!! That has kind of rocked my world!!! Then these storms. . .thankfully we haven't had the tornados that have occurred west of us, but we have had lots of warnings!!! The middle of the night last night was particularly nasty since that hadn't been predicted!!! I think this is why I'm just not a fan of spring!!!

With the topsy turvy week I've had, I haven't accomplished a lot of scrapping but I do want to share what I have so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Told you it was a busy week!!! Only 3 to share today and I have a busy day to get started!!! So. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: