Sunday, May 5, 2019

Scrapping Saturday & Sunday!!!

Well, in my life, this has typically been the busiest weekend around!!! Here's what's going on in my neck of the woods. . .Spring Ballet for a granddaughter, Dance Recital for that same granddaughter, wedding anniversary for one daughter, birthday for another granddaughter. . .not to mention Cinco de Mayo and of course iNDS!!! I have so much going on that my head is spinning around!!! I have so much to do and have company coming in so I've been on a cleaning frenzy, trying to get things done for the weekend has kept me busy this week. . .and my reward after all is said and done - digi shopping!!! So lets get this party started!!!

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am going to go do my digishopping and find a challenge or two to participate in!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: