Friday, June 26, 2020

Bracing For Weather. . .

The forecast is calling for a "few storms" later today but my foot is telling me otherwise!!! Since I broke it last year it is a good indicator of stormy weather!!! Yesterday was a super productive day, so I don't have a lot on my to do list for today so today is a "freebie". . .I can relax and do what I want!!! Our granddaughter is studying for a music theory exam (she is 10) and occasionally she will need to ask a question and I'm her "go to" for music questions. So, I got the theory workbook that she is using and my goodness, she is WAY beyond me!!! Last year her teacher had her take the exam just so she could get used to it. . .it is a proctored timed test. She was 9 at the time and by far the youngest in the group. . .I think the next youngest was going into high school. Her teacher just wanted to expose her to it and said there was no expectation that she would pass, he just wanted her to have the experience. . .when they got her exam score back, not only had she passed the exam, but she had the highest score!!! Higher than the high school kids!!!

I've been doing a little scrapping lately, but have spent more time working on those Christmas projects and I can't share those with you so here are the things I can share. . .

Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .I think I'll go work on those Christmas projects!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: