Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sweltering Summer.

We went from very pleasant weather to sweltering overnight!!! Earlier this week is was wonderful, I could open the windows and the cat was certainly happy because she could spend hours sitting in front of an opened window listening to the birds and watching the critters in the backyard. Yesterday when it got so hot, she simply did NOT understand why I wasn't opening that window. I was shunned for the entire day. . .but this morning she is resolute to the idea that the window won't be opened until it cools down and has been my buddy once again.

I have been doing a little scrapping to keep busy during this trying time so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is going to do it for me this week!!! I think I'll go out to sweat in the sunroom!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: