Friday, June 19, 2020

Mid June Already?

This summer just seems to be slipping by. . .the days though run together horribly for me. During the lockdown I try to keep busy and lately that means doing some serious deep cleaning!!! Yesterday it was the kitchen. . .and it occurred to me that I am shrinking!!! Someone should have warned me the older I get the shorter I get!!! And, climbing is much harder than it used to be but I'm pretty resourceful and figured out a way. It worked great until my kitty decided to fall asleep on the step stool that I used to get up on the chair. . .it is always something when I try to do something!!!

Anyway, it is super hot here and I try to stay cool with a bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to get a start on the weekend!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: