Friday, December 18, 2020

Travel Time

We are fast approaching the few days when we will be traveling to drop off Christmas goodies. This year will be different!!! First of all, we are dropping stuff of. . .normally the girls and their families come here for a post-holiday gathering. That has been canceled this year. Secondly, drop-off is the appropriate word because we are literally going to drive a couple of hours one way to put stuff at the end of their sidewalks. . .we will get back in the SUV, wave and drive away!!! And, that is that. . .no festivities this year unless there is a Zoom gathering later. But, here's hoping that next year things will be back to semi-normal, although I'm not sure when all of us will get the vaccine. We have to be very careful because two of us have problematic immune systems. Anyway, I am all done with Christmas stuff. . .I am going to fix a small feast for just the two of us and I have ingredients to get for one dish but I'll take advantage of curbside pickup and get that with my regular groceries this week. So, with things quiet now, I've managed to scrap a little so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to go do some last minute wrapping and to make sure that everything is ready for hte impending gift deliveries!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: