Saturday, February 13, 2021

Busy, Busy Time!!!

What a busy time!!! I have so many odds and ends going on that it sometimes seems like I've tossed everything up in the air and am juggling the best I can!!! I had so many plans for the week and things beyond my control have happened and I've had to adjust. But, the good news is I was able to score an appointment for my second COVID vaccine for next week. It was just through a series of fortunate events that I was able to do that last night!!! In looking back, that was one of those unexpected things that happened this week. . .and our daughter got her second dose yesterday. I have to admit when I got the appointment confirmation I broke down and cried. I think that is the first time I've just let it go since this started!!! I have a comprised immune system and have had to be so careful. . .getting that second dose means I might be able to spend time with the grandkids that I've sorely missed this year. And, for the first time in ages, I actually slept well last night.

We have had snow and bitter cold temperatures this week so I only ventured out yesterday to get groceries. That means I have some time on my hands to scrap so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: