Saturday, February 6, 2021

Fun Weekend!!!

I have to admit I'm looking forward to this weekend!!! Granted, we are supposed to have a terrible cold snap, but I am all set!!! I have my groceries, there are soups on the menu for the next week, there is football, basketball and hockey. I just finished binging Bridgerton and that means I can start a new binge and the house is all cleaned. This coming week is the start of the NASCAR season, and I'm looking forward to that. . .with the exception of the shootout which is moving from the Daytona oval to a dang road course at Daytona. Personally, that seems like a perfectly wasted use of a superspeedway, but I digress (I hate road courses with a passion). And, while I know it seems kind of weird, I may take a day to clean the vanity and medicine cabinet. . .I kind of enjoy organizing things :-)

This week has had some down time so I've been doing some scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using

Created using And, that is a wrap for this week!!! Now I'm off to make some soup for this super cold weekend!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: