Saturday, February 20, 2021

Woo-Hoo

Never thought I'd say "Woo-Hoo" to feeling so crappy, but that is indeed the case today!!! I got my 2nd COVID vaccine yesterday. . .have a headache and in general just feel exhausted and "out of it", but knowing that I have had the second dose when so many folks haven't gotten the first makes me feel so incredible fortunate!!! Not that much is going to change mind you, I'll still be avoiding crowds, won't be eating in a restaurant any time soon, and of course I'll continue to deal with my glasses fogging up because of the masks and my very narrow nose!!! But maybe I can see the grandkids from outside the SUV instead of sitting in the SUV and waving at them while they are on their porch!!! And, I'm seeing that local churches are offering a drive-by fish fry so I'm definitely looking forward to that!!! In fact, the very last time we went out to eat "in public" was the week before all of "this" started and we went to a fish fry at a small church about a half hour away. . .I do love a good fish fry!!!

Between the COVID vaccines this week (scheduling was tense) and the snow storm we had (we got 8 more inches of snow), it has been a busy week and I don't have a whole lot of new stuff to show, but here goes. . .

Created using Created using
Dandelion Dust Designs' Key To My Heart Kit - GS I told you it was going to be a short week!!! But, that does it for me!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: