Friday, November 26, 2021

Holiday Season - Part 2!!!

Well, Thanksgiving is over, Black Friday is in full swing and I'm gearing up for the next phase of the holiday season. My goal for the weekend is to get the tree decorated and get the presents wrapped. Next weekend is the first of two weekend of Nutcracker performances and I'm excited about those. For one granddaughter, this will be her 7th production and for the other, this will be her first. I'm not missing those!!! Until then, I'll finish up the scrapbooks and calendars for the girls and hopefully get some relaxing time in :-) I've managed to do a bit of scrapping this week so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go do some Black Friday Digi-Shopping!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: