Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Snow. . .Say It Ain't So!!!

To add insult to injury. . .not only did the time change this week (it is dark just after 4:30 now) but we have snow in the forecast for the weekend!!! UGH!!! This week, I'm hoping to get the Christmas scrapbooks done for the most part. . .I'll be in a holding pattern for photos from two different productions of the Nutcracker, but I do want to have everything in place so after I get those, I can plop in the photos and send off the order!!! Then, since we aren't going to have a big Thanksgiving, I'm planning on having a wrapping party on Black Friday and avoiding the crowds. In my area the COVID numbers from positive cases to hospitalizations to deaths are creeping up again. It seems like the numbers go down and then people let their guard down and the numbers go back up. One of my mottos throughout life has been everything in moderation but that seems lost on people now. Anyway, I've done a little scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And that does it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: