Friday, April 5, 2024

April - Week 01

This year is just flying by!!! We dodged nasty hail last night. . .just a couple of miles away there was golfball sized hail, but here we had very little pea-sized hail. I'll take that!!! Today there is another risk of storms and just to the south of us the risk is for even stronger storms and possible tornados. But, wait for it. . .there's snow in the forecast later this week!!! In the meantime, I feel like I'm slowly but surely catching up. A year ago this week, my life was completely different but now I'm doing better so there's that!!! Yeah!!! I have managed to do some scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that does it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: