Saturday, April 27, 2024

April - Week 04

Are you ready for it? I have to say I'm kind of excited about next weekend!!! It isn't very often that I get a weekend to enjoy iNSD. . .years ago I missed it because daughter #2 was getting married, the next year I missed out because we got a phone call from daughter #1 that our first granddaughter was arriving a couple of weeks early. From there you can probably tell that the first weekend in May has always had a birthday celebration. . .This year we had plans on going to our oldest's granddaughter's dance competition and then celebrate her birthday, but her first competition number goes on at 7 am. . .we would have to leave super early to get there in time for that. Plus she turns 16 this year and she really wants to hang out with friends instead of grandparents which I understand. So, that leaves me to having a bit of fun next weekend!!! I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, that's a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: