Friday, April 12, 2024

April - Week 02

Around here it seems like those end of the school year activities are starting a tad early!!! This weekend we are going to the first of 3 dance recitals!!! Our oldest daughter danced for 13 years at the local studio, then she was on the college dance team and worked for Varsity Sports as a dance instructor. . .now she has a daughter of her own who is dancing and this year she found an adults only dance studio offering all genres of dance. I believe she told me the oldest student was 92 and would be performing in the recital this weekend!!! I'm so glad she found an outlet for her talent!!! Anyway, I've done a bit of scrapping this week, but honestly have concentrated on other things. So here goes. . . Created using Created using That was a short list!!! But nonetheless, that's a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: