Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Another Week. . .

Hopefully this week will be a little less active than last week!!! It seemed like I was constantly on the go and didn't get much done, hope when there is less going on I can actually feel like I am accomplishing something!!!

There has been a definite nip in the air the past few days so fall is fast approaching!!! Last week I saw several fields of corn that had been harvested. . .there is something about seeing those freshly harvested fields that just brings back so many memories of my childhood!!! Fall was always a busy time for us. . .crops had to be harvested, cattle tended, cows milked, garden vegetables to can and freeze, butchering to do. . .all in preparation for a winter on the farm. We lived in a valley on a red gravel road and when bad weather rolled in, it was impossible to go anywhere. The nearest town was 30 minutes away and trips there only happened once every couple of weeks. Fast forward to today when it seems like I'm running to "town" (i.e. WalMart) every day!!!

Anyway, with fall around the corner, I scrapped a couple of "fallish" pages. First up. . .



These were created using



Then, here are a couple of fun things!!!



These were created using

And, finally. . .

This was created using

And, with that I'm outta here. . .it is very early in the morning and still dark outside, but this is my FAVORITE time of day so I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and enjoy it before the chaos of the day begins!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: