Monday, September 1, 2014

Finally Fallish

Well, it is September 1st which in my book means it is fall. Now, if the weather would just cooperate and bring crisp, cool (not cold) mornings!!! Our forecast today is "Heavy Thunderstorms". . .now, I have never seen the term "Heavy Thunderstorms" in the forecast before!!! I have seen them described as "Strong", so not sure what is in store for us today. I wanted to use the smoker yesterday and make a hunk of meat, but there was rain in the forecast and the last thing I want is a wet smoker!!! So I went with Plan B and had a hunk of meat that I cooked indoors. I had made a couple of salads the day before so today we have leftovers and it is like a vacation day for me now :-)

I have been doing a little bit of scrapping of late too so here goes. . .first up a delightful page for a little boy's special celebration or just a generic boy-themed page.



These were created using



And, here's another



These were created using

And, finally. . .

This was created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go relax a bit on this Labor Day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: