Sunday, September 28, 2014

Time Off

I actually took a couple of days off this week. Did some outlet mall shopping one day and some birthday shopping and window shopping for Christmas the next day. Now, that might seem like trivial tasks, but in order for me to do those things I have to drive 1 hour away!!! The first trip was to the outlet mall an hour away and the only way to get there is through the country. I absolutely LOVE that trip this time of year. I see things happening on the farms that are just pure wonderment to me!!! Those farmers are BIG farmers meaning they never have just 1 piece of equipment in a field, one field had 3 combines!!! Another field had 3 tankers to spread chemicals, 4 sprayers, 1 combine, and field tile being delivered!!! That's a TON of work!!! Growing up on a farm, it just takes me back to my roots. Part of that drive is through Amish country and when the leaves change, I'll be taking another day off for a day trip through Amish country!!! So relaxing!!!

Since I've taken a bit of a break, I only have 1 page to share with you today. This is a photo of a kitty we had years ago. The yellow kitty was the kindest kitty I think I have ever met!!!

This was created using

And, with that I'm outta here for the day. My goals today are to clean the carpet because it is definitely hairball season in this house!!! Then I'm going to get my desk cleaned off and find that missing lens cap!!! Hopefully I'll get back on track with my scrapping and might even cut a few quilt block pieces. Then again, I really do need to get busy slicing photos from my MIL's albums!!! So, until next time. . .

No comments: