Friday, September 12, 2014

Fast Week

What a rollercoaster week!!! Cool beginning, hot middle and now more seasonable end!!! It has been a super busy week, but it seems like I haven't accomplished anything!!! Hopefully I can turn that around today. . .the last day of the week!!! Anyway, with the cooler temperatures, I have been doing a fair amount of scrapping so here goes. . .

I think this might just be my new favorite photo. . .look at her hold his hand on his first roller coaster ride!!! What's not to love???



These delightful pages were created using and a couple of templates (visit the pages for full details)

And how about this super cute school-themed page!!!

This was created using a template by Cindy Schneider and. . .

And, finally, how can you resist that face!!!

This was created using

Next up



These were created using

Up next -

This was created using

Up Next -



These were created using

And finally -



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here!!! Have a BIG day planned tomorrow visiting a little lady who just had a birthday!!! Looking back on the pages for this week I really HAVE been busy!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: