Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Week. . .Another. . .

Well, we are into another week. This week there is nothing spectacular on the horizon, just a regular old week. Not that I am complaining, sometimes I need a little down time. There are no trips planned this week, no special outings, just a nice, normal week :-) One of these days I hope I wake up to see the trees are full of glorious color. . .when that happens, I may well take a daytrip through the nearby countryside with my camera, but the trees are still green. I do think that the harvest will be nearly done before the leaves change so I'm not sure how I feel about those fall photos with empty fields :-)

I have managed to do a little scrapping. . .hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get to work on those calendars and scrapbooks for Christmas but until that happens, here you go. . .





These were created using







These were created using



And, with that I think I'm outta here. . .have one book to finish reading and another that I would like to start this week. Until next time. . .

No comments: