Friday, October 31, 2014

Freaky Friday

Yesterday was a fairly successful day!!! While I did not get my laundry done, I did get a big chunk of Christmas shopping done for the grandkids. . .and I got a descent start on the calendars and scrapbooks for my daughters. I had planned on doing that stuff today (Friday), but the weather forecast changed drastically and includes not only a freeze warning, but a chance of SNOW!!! I find it best to stay home during that first snowfall. . .folks forget how to drive on the stuff!!! It is hard to believe it was 80-degrees a couple of days ago!!!

Hope you are all getting your shopping carts loaded up for DSD. . .I have a cart pending at one store and am waiting on the new releases from another. I am usually gone for DSD so it is pretty low-key for me. I did manage to get a challenge done, but haven't posted it yet. . .will do that later today. But as far as my scrapping goes, I did manage to get a couple of heritage pages done. . .





These were created using



Next up is something that is just FUN!!!

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go work on some Christmas projects and get ready for the little Ghost and Goblins that might come to the door later today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: